Why do I have to purchase my ticket online – I used to get it at the gate?
As part of our Covid-19 plan to avoid crowding around entry gates and to streamline visitor access, tickets must be purchased online. We will have service staff at the gates to assist you to make your online purchase via your mobile device if you need additional help.
How come I don’t need to select a date to come to the Supershow?
Under current NSW Government COVID Safe regulations, day specific ticketing is not required for the Supershow because our expected maximum visitor numbers for each day are well below the venue’s capacity. The show is operating under the 1 person per 2 square metre rule.
What will be different this year at the Supershow?
- This year all tickets must be purchased online prior to entering the event. Your e-ticket can be scanned at the gates from your smart device, mobile phone, etc, or you can print your ticket and bring it along.
- You will also need to check in via the Service NSW COVID Safe Check-in tool upon arrival.
- You will find hand sanitiser available throughout the venue as well as reminders about social distancing and hygiene.
- You may need to wait to enter an exhibitor’s site or RVs to ensure social distancing requirements are being met. If you see any signs showing maximum capacity limits within any part of the show or an exhibitor’s site, we ask that you please abide by these instructions.
- Otherwise, all the things you know and love at the Supershow will be here, including entertainment, the Kids’ Zone, seminars and lots more – all being operated in a Covid safe way.
Can I use my Dine and Discover vouchers at the Supershow?
Unfortunately, neither the event nor the venue (Rosehill Gardens) have been approved as places where the vouchers can be redeemed.
Can I bring my dog to the Supershow?
Yes, you can. Just always keep dogs on a leash and please pick up after your pet.
Which day is best to visit the Supershow?
Usually, we have more people attend on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So, if you’d prefer to attend on a quieter day, we recommend you come along on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday of the show.
This year Supershow is being held in NSW school holidays.
What time does the Supershow open each day?
Gates open at 9:30am and close at 5:00pm each day except for Sunday when the show closes at 4:00pm.
I have not received my e-tickets from Oztix what do I do?
Please call Oztix 1300 762 545 or contact them via their online form.