COVIDSAFE VISITOR INFO
The 2021 NSW Caravan Camping Holiday Supershow and Rosehill Gardens Racecourse are operating under NSW Government approved COVID Safe Plans. This means things will a little different this year to ensure we deliver a safe and enjoyable event for you.
- All tickets must be purchased online in advance.
- Upon arrival to the Supershow, you’ll need to have your e-ticket ready for scanning and check-in via the Service NSW COVID QR check.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each entry gate and multiple locations throughout the venue.
- Dedicated COVID marshals will be on-hand to maintain COVID safe requirements.
- Regular and extensive cleaning will take place across the venue.
HOW YOU CAN HELP US BE COVIDSAFE
- Practice physical distancing while attending the Supershow. Stay 1.5 metres away from other people who are not in your immediate family group
- Follow exhibit signs and floor markings that will be present to assist in physical distancing
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer. Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the Supershow
- Avoid touching your face
- Wear a face mask if physical distancing is not possible
- Follow all directions of Supershow and security staff whilst onsite, including one way traffic, entry and exit points etc
- Follow the COVID Safe requirements for exhibitor sites within the Supershow including:
- the maximum capacity allowed on a site at any one time
- the maximum capacity allowed inside a Recreational Vehicle (e.g caravan, motorhome) at any one time
- Follow the signs for designated entry/exit points
- If you feel sick or experience any COVID-19 symptoms during the Supershow please notify a security or Supershow staff member immediately. Symptoms include: a fever (a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees), a cough, sore throat, runny nose, fatigue, shortness of breath, loss of taste and loss of smell.
- Download the COVID Safe App before attending the Supershow
Please DO NOT attend the Supershow if:
- You are feeling sick or experience any COVID-19 symptoms. We recommend you get tested, no matter how mild the symptoms are.
- In the last 14 days you have:
- been in a declared COVID-19 affected areas
- been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- are experiencing fever or symptoms of respiratory infection (e.g. cough, sore throat, shortness of breath)
For the 2021 Supershow, you must purchase your ticket online before you arrive. There will be no tickets available for purchase at the venue.
As per the NSW Government’s requirements for record keeping, all attendees will be required to check-in via the Service NSW App. This will include adults, Concession Card Holders and Carers/Companion Card Holders who are attending the Supershow.
Visitors must ensure their e-ticket/s are available for scanning on entry to the Supershow.
COVID-19 ALERTS AND UPDATES
The Caravan & Camping Industry Association NSW will monitor all NSW Public Health Alerts and make any adjustments as needed to ensure we deliver a safe event.
Please follow the directions of Security/Supershow staff. Regular announcements will be made using the PA system to remind all attendees to maintain social distancing and to practice COVID-safe behaviours.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I FEEL UNWELL AT THE SUPERSHOW
If you are feeling sick or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 when you are at the Supershow, immediately notify security or Supershow staff. They will arrange for you to receive assistance from a medical professional.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE SUPERSHOW IS CANCELLED OR POSTPONED
If the Supershow is cancelled because of a NSW Government directive due to COVID-19 your ticket price will be refunded minus any ticketing transaction fees. Refunds can only be made back to the credit card used in the original transaction.
In the event that the Supershow is cancelled any existing ticketholder will be contacted directly via email with more information. The www.supershow.com.au website will also be updated with the latest information.