Our longest running caravan and camping event is celebrating 50 years and is better than ever!
On for 6 big days with over 300 Exhibitors and thousands of products on display, it’s the ultimate way to check out what caravan and camping is all about in one great location.
Whether you’re new to caravan and camping and wanting to discover what’s available or an avid enthusiast wanting to update your equipment, you’re sure to find something to suit.
It’s the perfect place to pick up some great show specials, talk to an expert, compare products and plan your next holiday!
Visitors to the Supershow will see a huge range of exhibitors, hundreds of brands and a great range of displays showcasing the latest in:
– Camper & Tent Trailers
– Holiday Parks & Destinations
- Enter the Passport Competition
- Free Daily Seminars
- Free Happy Little Camper Kids Zone
- Free Toddler Zone
- Free Tent’s Up/Feet Up Pamper Lounge
- Free Vintage Caravan & Motorhome Display
- Free Theatrette
- Free quality shopping bag
- Free Show Guide
- Champagne Bar with live music
- Iron Jack Bar & The Smokehouse
- Talk to the experts
- Show specials
- Discover and compare a range of products
- Free Onsite Parking
- Free Shuttle Bus from Parramatta Station & Parramatta Wharf to Rosehill
- Indoor & Outdoor displays
- Huge range of food and refreshments
- Disabled access throughout the Supershow **
- We are a dog friendly show but they must be on a leash. When entering the indoor pavilions dogs must be carried at all times.
** Wheelchairs not available for hire.
Visitors to the Supershow have the chance to win over $89,000 in prizes.
1st Prize is a Rangefinder Nebula by Bailey Caravans valued at $73,990.
NSW Permit LTPS/18/22604
Supershow opens 9:30am
Anzac Day will fall on the second day of our 6 Day Supershow. A Commemorative Service will be held at 11am and the Anzac Day March will be broadcast live on the big screen.
Most exhibitors will be on display from 9:30am. However, some exhibitors may not be open until 1pm due to government trading restrictions for retail shops on Anzac Day.